Top freely available course you must learn in 2020 for free
In this post, I am going to share article about most demanding courses in 2020. I have covered complete details about each course. I have also provided link of best complete tutorial of these courses available on YouTube.
The first and the most popular programing language in 2020 is Python.
Python was developed by Guido van Rossum. He started implementing Python in 1989. It is a very simple programming language in comparison to C, C++, Java, SQL etc, that anybody can learn as a fresher.
It has been in use from many years for many general-purpose tasks. It is considered as high level programming language. This software was further developed with enhancement by Python Software Foundation.
It was designed in such a way that programmer need not to enter too many syntax and commands to run any simple or complex activities. It allows to program a code in fewer lines.
It is language which is very friendly. A person can easily recognize what a programmer has coded. Python helps us to work quickly and helps in integrating the systems more efficiently.
Python have two major versions:Python 2 and Python 3. Both are quite different.
Python 2 was earlier in use. Currently all programmers are using python 3 latest version.
Why it was named as Python?
Once the Guido Can Rossam was watching television and he said he got inspired by one television show Monty Python’s Flying Circus. Thereafter he decided to put the name Python to his programming language.
- List of Fake Universities in India by UGC.
- How to get a job in top automotive companies like Ferrari ?
What are the main interesting features of Python?
1. Python is easy readable language.
2. Learning python is very easy to learn since the codes used are simple and short.
3. Python is freely available and has option to run on various operating systems. Windows,Mac, Unix, Linux and etc.
4. Python is a open source and free available programming language.
5. Python has its own large standard library which has many codes and functions. We can use these codes ad functions during coding.
6. Python is free to download and use.
7. There is very less errors occur while writing codes.
8. It is featured with auto generators and list comprehension. Whenever you write mistake codes, a recommendation code appears to help you in writing correct code.
9. Python automatically allocate and manage it’s memory which means the memory is cleared and freed automatically. You do not have to take tension for regularly clearing the trash inside memory.
How python can help you?
Python helps you to creates all kinds of applications in simple manner. Some popular applications made using python are listed below:
1. Web development application– . Python helps you write server side code which helps you in management of database, and to write backend programming logic, as well as to map urls etc. Web framework like Django and flask are also based on Python language.
2. Machine learning application– There are varieties of machine learning applications written in Python language. Machine learning is a way to write a logic so that a machine can learn, understand and solve any particular problem on its own ability. Real examples:- products recommendation in websites like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay etc. is a machine learning algorithm that recognises user’s interest. Face recognition, finger print recognition and voice recognition in your smartphone is another best example of machine learning application. And yes, these all are created using python language.
3. Data Analysis – Data analysis and data visualisation in form of charts and graphs are developed using Python.
4. Scripting – Scripting is to write small programs in order to automate simple tasks such as sending automated response emails and messages. Such type of applications can also be written by the help of Python programming language.
5. Game development – You can develop wonderful games using Python language.
6. You can develop Embedded applications in Python.
7. Desktop applications – You can easily develop high performance desktop application in Python using it’s library like TKinter, qt and etc.
Learn python for free https://youtu.be/eTyI-M50Hu4
Web programming and web development are same. It is the process of creation of static as well as dynamic web applications. Examples of some web applications are social networking sites like Facebook, whatapp, Twitter, LinkedIn. E-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal are created using by web developers.
The good news is that learning web development is not that much hard! Front end web development using WordPress is as easy as cooking food. Backend is little difficult, but it can become easy once you learned python. Salary of Web Developers in 2019 was about $73,760 per year or $35.46 per hour for typical Entry-Level Bachelors.
Learn web development for free https://youtu.be/Q33KBiDriJY
Data science wide inter-disciplinary field that uses various scientific methods, processes, advance algorithms and systems to extract core knowledge and insights from many structural and unstructured data. Data science is related to data mining.
It is methods” in order to “understand and analyze actual phenomena” with the help of data. It uses techniques and theories drawn from many fields such as mathematics, statistics, computer, science, and information science.
Data science is a highly growing career in 2020. A career in data scientist is ranked at the third best career in America for 2020 by Glassdoor, and was ranked the number one best job from 2016-2019.
Data scientists have a median salary of $118,370 per year or $56.91 per hour. Job growth predicted in this field was above average, with a projected increase of 16% from 2018 to 2028.
The largest employer of data scientists in the US is the federal government, employing 28% of the data science workforce. Other large employers of data scientists are computer system design services, research and development laboratories, and colleges and universities. Typically, data scientists work full time, and some work more than 40 hours a week.
How to become data scientist?
In order to become a data scientist, we have to go through significant amount of education and experience. The first step in becoming a data scientist is to earn a bachelor’s degree, typically in a field related to computing or mathematics.
Attending coding boot camps helps as an alternate pre-qualification to supplement a bachelor’s degree in another field. Most data scientists also complete a master’s degree or a PhD program in data science. Once these qualifications are met, the next step to becoming a data scientist is to apply for an entry level job in the field. Some data scientists may later choose to specialize in a sub-field of data science.
Learn Data science for free https://youtu.be/u2zsY-2uZiE
Machine learning is a subfield of artificial intelligence (AI). Yes, that artificial intelligence which now grooming exponentially. The goal of machine learning generally is to understand the structure of data and fit that data into models which should be understood and utilized by people.
Although machine learning is a field within computer science, it differs from traditional computational approaches. In traditional computing, algorithms are sets of explicitly programmed instructions used by computers to calculate or problem solve. But machine learning algorithms instead applied on computers and roborts to train them on data inputs and use statistical analysis in order to get output values that fall within a specific desirable range. Because of this, machine learning facilitates computers in building different models using sample data in order to automate decision-making processes, production process and planning processes based on data inputs.
Let’s see one example.
An example of various conditions that can determine whether someone should go for fishing or not. This involves determining weather conditions as well as atmosphere pressure conditions.
In simplified version, machine learning calculates and determine the conditions of leafs of that three. If the conditions, matches the criteria for fishing, the machine containing machine learning learning programs show Yes for fishing. If condition seems wrongs, the machine responds No.
Machine learning simplify every difficult problem into easy problem and provide Solutions learning engineers.
Learn machine learning for free